23 July 2010

BBi-Ri-Bop-A

religious reference?


In the world of Kpop (Korean Pop Music), artists releases singles often and for every comeback they get, they showcase a new concept (outfit/image). A lot of singers/groups have unique and outlandish outfits, make up, the whole thing can be ridiculous but some tend to stand out.

Narsha from the Kpop Power girl group Brown Eyed Girls recently released her solo single Bbi-Ri-Bop-A. I'm not sure about the song but I LOVE the styling/concept in her music video! 

eerie & sexy

Music Video



4 comments:

  1. whoah~ I didn't even know she came out with a solo! thats crazy :) I kinda think the song's catchy! I think she's channeling a little bit of gaga at the same time being original :p

    thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea she's got a bit of weirdness of Gaga but she pulls it off really well ! and the song's def growing on me haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.
    Just found your blog, hehe.
    Lovely post and good pics, and really great blog toó!!
    I was hoping if you would take a look at mine, and maybe be a follower?
    Kisses.
    † http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I Really Appreciate them :)