27 May 2010

Man vs. Food, and a late FOTD

I am digging Man vs. Food on Travel channel right now, and although I'm not a big fan of the host I find Ghost Adventures wildly entertaining as well.

FOTD for yesterday~ haha late.
I used the Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette. light golden and deep plum. Urban Decay Zero liner. Sephora Atomic lash mascara (can't even see my wimpy asian lashes), tarte lip color & blush/contour (don't know the name, came in a palette)
close up! Brows done with Milani brow fix kit .

Being home with nothing to do in the summer has sure sparked the inner chef in me, I've been cooking an awful lot lately. Trying to hone my skills for the future hahaha. I quite enjoy it actually.

Here's something I whipped up in the kitchen. vegetarian soup noodles with a kick of sriracha hot sauce

happy almost friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi darling, lovely colors, you should practice also with my eyes haha!

    Let's cook next week, how is your availability?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I'm loving the eye makeup! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty FOTD! The noodles look delicious! Minus the sriracha sauce bc I can't eat spicy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm your Beautiful!!!! Ps i tagged you on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I Really Appreciate them :)